With the start of the school season and beginning of Fall, London has plenty events to offer this September. From fall festivals to entertaining musical acts and performances, you won’t have to worry about the summer fun slowing down anytime soon.
One of the biggest annual events, the Western Fair, takes place, as well as numerous family fun fall activities. Get ready to get lost in a corn maze, or bundle up for cooler movie nights in the park. Outdoor activities aren’t over yet!
Here’s our top list for things to do in London, Ontario this September:
- September 1st kicks off Kustermans Fall Festival at Kustermans Berry Farms. Continuing until the end of October, this fun-family event include corn mazes, games, water balloon slingshots, pony rides, zip lines, and more! Check out their website for more information.
- Take a walk along the beautiful Thames River with Saturday Morning Walks brought to you by the City of London. The group meets behind the Pottersburg Pollution Control Plant at 9am Saturday, September 1st. Enjoy the beauty of London’s natural environment!
- September 2nd is Springbank Gardens Concert Series featuring Reverend Doug & the Old South Boys. It’s a free R&B concert. For times and more info click here.
September Music, Art, & Theatre:
- London Music Hall features Mick Foley in 20 Years of Hell on September 7th. With a mix of wit and wisdom, Mick Foley treks down the road of his professional wrestling hall-of-fame career. Get your tickets here and be prepared to laugh the night away.
- Outdoor Movie Nights continue well into September. The first date is September 7th in Ralph Hamlyn Park. Bring the fam and catch Despicable Me 3 – there’s no ticket cost. Bring yourself, a few chairs, and maybe a movie snack to enjoy. For more Outdoor Movie Night dates click here.
- Megan Schroder Presents the Music of Patsy Cline on September 8th. Get ready for an incredible night honoring the country music legend. Tickets go for $25 in advance or $30 at the door. The event takes place at the Aeolian Hall Musical Arts Association and starts at 8pm sharp! It sold out last year so make sure to purchase your tickets here.
- Keith Urban hits the stage September 15th at the Budweiser Gardens. With special guest, Lindsay Ell, country music and a good time is guaranteed!
Other September Events:
- The Western Fair takes over September 7th-16th. An annual event for all ages, the fair offers great eats, entertainment, rides, and more.
- The London Airshow takes place September 7th-9th at the London International Airport. Check out the Canadian Forces Snowbirds and more! It’s a show you won’t want to miss.
- If you are a car fanatic, this one’s for you! The Five o Car Show happens in Harris Park on September 9th. It’s 10 dollars for show cars, but free for spectators.
- Come join the fun at Clovermead Adventure Farm’s Pumpkin Festival starting on September 15th. It runs until October 27th, giving you and your family tons of time to take a stab at pumpkin bowling, wagon rides, corn mazes, and more!
- Getting married soon? The London Bridal Expo has it all. At Agriplex on September 29-30, the wedding craze takes over! Buy your tickets here.
Important City of London Events:
The City of London has various meetings throughout the September month. Look up their calendar events here. And find out what changes are happening in your community, as well as how your voice can be heard.
Get out there and enjoy your September! The cold weather hasn’t hit yet. Plus, London is filled with events for everyone and anyone. Grab the family or a friend, and choose from an array of activities and events.