If you’re on the lookout for the most delicious Thai food London ON has to offer, you’ve arrived at the right place. Today we’re uncovering the best Thai food restaurants in London ON, including all the juicy details you don’t want to miss for each. We’ll share epic dishes, great dining spots, and Thai restaurants London ON offers that take deliciousness to an entirely new level. So, grab your notepad and pen and get ready to jot doing these best Thai food restaurants that you can find in the Forest City.
Traditional Thai Meals
Several traditional Thai dishes are worth exploring. And if you’re looking for the best Thai restaurants London ON offers, then look no further. We’re exploring traditional and authentic Thai meals and where to get them in London. Some of the most popular options include:
- Pad Thai
- Khao Pad
- Tom Yum
- Sai Oua
1. Thaifoon Downtown
120 Dundas Street, London Ontario
Thaifoon Downtown is at the top of our list of Thai food London On offers because it offers an experience that is unique, exquisite, and delicious. The restaurant is open from Sundays through Thursdays from 11:30 am – 9 pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 11:30 until 10 pm. The charming family-owned business utilizes only home-grown fresh herbs, locally harvested produce, and high-quality ingredients imported from Thailand for authentic flavor.
The restaurant offers a vast menu, with nearly all items being able to be vegan, vegetarian, and/or gluten-free. Furthermore, because everyone likes a different level of spice, guests can customize it with their order. So savor the mild spice or brave the super hot spiciness. Regardless of how spicy you like it, the food is unbelievable, and the atmosphere is second to none.
Thaifoon Downtown is an ultra-modern restaurant with dimmed lighting creating a soothing ambiance. The restaurant has gorgeous decor and accent pieces that give it an authentic feel. The interior is modern yet traditional, with various seating options available. Enjoy a specialty-crafted cocktail at the bar with a gorgeous accent wall or an intimate booth in a corner.
What to order?
Guests can enjoy the huge variety of menu items and explore all kinds of traditional and contemporary Thai food. Enjoy new takes on iconic meals and familiarize your Taste buds with the spice of Thai food.
- Fresh Rolls – A soft combination of rice paper, romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumber, and rice noodles served with an exquisite homemade peanut sauce.
- Golden Shrimp – A deep-fried Tiger shrimp dish coated in crispiness and wrapped in a delightful pastry. The golden shrimp dish is served alongside a homemade ginger plum sauce.
- Thai Sesame Salad – A spicy mixed green salad made with healthy greens, cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes, and more. The salad is then tossed in a unique peanut dressing.
- Peanut Pasta – A homemade peanut sauce drizzled atop panko-crusted protein.
When choosing the best Thai food restaurants in London On, Thaifoon Downtown is an excellent choice. The huge menu transports the guest to Thailand with exquisite food. Choose from soups, salads, curries, stir-fry, and noodle entrees in a terrific environment.
2. Bangkok Pad Thai
735 Richmond Street, London ON
Craving some Thai food in London ON? Bangkok Pad Thai is the place to go. Its operating hours are Monday through Thursday 11am – 10pm, Friday 11am-11pm, Saturday 3pm-11pm and Sunday 3pm-10pm. Bangkok Pad Thai serves authentic cuisine with many gluten-free options. Furthermore, the restaurant also offers various-sized dinner packages for anywhere from two to six guests.
What to order?
- Eggplant Tofu – Thai eggplant, fresh tofu, crisp bell peppers, and other fresh vegetables come together in a sauteed smokey chili sauce.
- Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice – Sweet and tasty shrimp.
- Coconut Rice Mango – A delightful dessert.
Bangkok Pad Thai serves some of the best Thai food in the city. Guests can choose from various appetizers, noodle dishes, rice, and delicious soups. The restaurant also boasts a variety of desserts and dinner specials and uses only the finest and freshest ingredients. Restaurant-goers can expect a fantastic, aromatic experience in a terrific restaurant.
3. Thai Taste
671 Dundas Street, London ON
Thai Taste might be nothing to look at from the outside, but don’t let the decor fool you. This restaurant is a delightful, family-owned, operated local favourite. Thai Taste is open seven days a week from 11 am – 10 pm. The restaurant serves generous-sized portions with guests being able to request just how spicy they want their meal. Choose from mild, medium, and spicy, and enjoy the fantastic homemade meals at Thai Taste.
4. Mai’s Cafe & Bistro
142 Wortley Road, London ON
Mai’s Cafe & Bistro is a locally owned eaterie with an inviting, satisfying atmosphere. The cafe serves a variety of authentic Thai food at an affordable price. The amazing restaurant has a diverse menu with excellent breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. Mai’s Cafe & Bistro offers a wide selection of Thai soups, Thai salads, and satisfying entrees.
5. Meesa’s Thai Kitchen
1271 Commissioners Road, West
Meesa’s Thai Kitchen serves a fantastic array of appetizers, entrees, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. The restaurant is open six days per week, Tuesday – Friday – 11 am – 11 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 4 pm – 11 pm. Meesa’s Thai Kitchen serves authentic Thai cuisine, with each dish being cooked to order. Each meal will provide the guest with an absolutely sensational experience due to the flavors, the gorgeous Thai spice, and the fresh ingredients.
Dishes to enjoy:
- Thai Satay – Picture delicious chicken sewers, deep fried in a unique combination of seasonings with a satisfying, crispy texture.
- Crab Wonton – Homemade crab filling folded into a crispy pastry.
- Mango Salad – A juicy and sweet salad prepared with fresh produce like carrots, onions, and crisp red peppers and served with a homemade sauce.
- Pad Thai – Rice noodles perfectly cooked in a homemade pad Thai sauce.
6. Thai Delight Authentic Food
130 King St.
There are plenty of options for Thai food in London, ON, but Thai Delight Authentic Food may just take the cake. It’s a terrific place to enjoy authentic Thai meals. Thai Delight Authentic Food is located inside the London Covent Market and offers a large variety of Thai and Asian cuisine.
What to order?
- Thai Fresh Rolls – Lush green leaf lettuce combined with cucumber, rice noodles, and more, served with an authentic homemade peanut sauce.
- Crispy Chicken Wontons – Perfectly seasoned chicken paired with onions, carrots, and other fresh produce served with a fantastic homemade Thai Chili sauce.
- Tom Yum Soup – Spicy, comforting, and cozy authentic Thai soup.
Thai Delight Authentic Food features a large variety of meals to choose from. Enjoy a variety of combos, noodle dishes, soups, and ready-to-use sauces. Choose a combo like Thai Green Curry Chicken and Rice Combo or a satisfying dinner special for several guests.
7. Thai Cuisine
1035 Gainsborough Road
Thai Cuisine is a terrific quaint restaurant. The restaurant is closed on Mondays, Sundays, 11 am – 8 pm, Tuesday-Thursdays 11 am – 8 pm; and Fridays and Saturdays, 11 am -9 pm. Thai Cuisine has been a beloved local restaurant since 2011. It is available for take-out and dine-in with amazing lunch specials, appetizers, desserts, and an outstanding drink menu.
What to order?
- Sticky rice with homemade peanut sauce.
- Crispy Wontons – A crispy pastry stuffed with ground chicken, carrots, and more.
- LemonGrass Soup
- Glass Noodle Soup
- Red Curry – Bamboo shoots, red/green peppers, basil leaves, and more combine to create this incredible curry dish.
Thai Cuisine offers an extensive menu with an enormous number of authentic dishes. Guests can choose between a variety of appetizers, soups, incredible salads, stir-fries, and vegetable dishes and finish their meal with an authentic Thai dessert!
8. Thai Express Restaurant London
1105 Wellington Road, White Oaks Mall
Thai Express is an incredible brand that services authentic Thai dishes. The restaurant uses only fresh garden ingredients, giving each dish a vibrant flavor and Taste. Choose between an assortment of appetizers, salads, soups, curries, stir fry, and more.
9. Asian Wok
1319 Commissioners Road E
Asian Wok serves outstanding fast and fresh authentic Thai dishes. Each meal is carefully crafted by chefs with an enormous amount of experience. As a result, guests can expect an incredible dining experience with terrific service.
10. Sai Thai Chef
1830 Wharncliffe Road, Suite 2
Sai Thai Chef is a local well-loved restaurant. Open Monday from 3 pm – 9 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1130 am – 3 pm and 4 pm – 9pm, and Saturday 3 pm – 9 pm. Sai Thai Chef serves high-quality delicious Thai food with terrific service. Explore the variety of appetizers, salads, soups, fish, and noodles with perfect Thai spice and flavor.
London, Ontario, offers numerous Thai restaurants. Regardless of which authentic dish you’re craving, you’ll be able to find it. Enjoy traditional Pad Thai, Khao Pad, or one of the many cozy and comforting Thai soups. Your tastebuds will thank you for trying these excellent Thai food London ON restaurants!