Get ready for a fun-filled October! With Thanksgiving and Halloween, there is no shortage of things to do in and around London. And we have the lowdown on the top events you won’t want to miss out on this October. Check out our list below!
- Kick off October with some good ol’ ghost stories and fun for the entire family. Check out The Great Eldon House Ghost Hunt, running from October 5-6th. Tickets are $19.50 plus tax, per person, and tours start at 7pm sharp!
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village hosts Thanksgiving At the Village on October 8th. Enjoy the long weekend by taking a walk through time and learning about how the pioneers prepared for the cold winter ahead.
October Family Activites:
- October 4th brings the Amazing 80s to Grand Theatre. Get ready for a fun 80s tribute, featuring hits from The Bangles, Cindy Lauper, Billy Idol, and more! Buy your tickets here.
- In true halloween spirit, the Wolf Performance Hall is hosting a Rocky Horror Picture Movie Night on October 18th. For more info, click here. The show starts at 7pm, followed by a second screening at 9.
- Remember Jersey Shore a few years back? One of the stars, DJ Pauly D, hits the London Music Hall stage on October 21st. Tickets are $80.
Other October Events:
- Watch the Western Mustangs take on Windsor at TD stadium on October 4th. For more information on the event and tickets click here.
- Take part in German tradition at Oktoberfest on October 12-15th at the London Fair District. Eat, speak, and dress like the Germans! It’s going to be one heck of a party.
- The Western Homecoming takes place on October 19th-21st. Reconnect with old friends or catch a football game at the stadium. There will be a ton of events happening.
Important City of London Events:
- On Wednesday, October 3rd from 4-8pm there is an information session regarding the One River Environmental Assessment Stage 2 PIC #2. It will be at the London Public Library, Central Branch, for those that are interested in attending.
- For other City of London events and information, check out their calendar here.
Enjoy Thanksgiving and Halloween by taking in fun-filled events with the entire family. Or check out a football game or 2. The City of London does not disappoint this October!