- April 10, 2019
- Posted by: Forever Homes
- Category: Uncategorized
Easter weekend is fast approaching! It is a time filled with family, friends and treats for the kids. If you are looking for ways to get out with your crew and enjoy some of the many Easter events around the city then you’ll want to check out the list of what is going on!
Easter Egg Hunt at Storybook Gardens
When: Friday, April 19, 2019 and Saturday, April 20, 2019 10am-1pm
Where: 1958 Storybook Lane, London, Ontario
- Join us for Easter Egg Hunts on
FridayApril 19 and SaturdayApril 20.
- Find eggs of different
coloursthroughout the park to redeem for a treat or prize.
- Special reserved egg hunt area for toddlers.
- Plus times throughout the day to meet and greet the Easter Bunny!
- Egg Hunt is open from 10am-1pm.
- The Beavertails concession area will be open from
10:00amto 4:00pm, and the barbeque will be fired up for a pancake brunch (not included with admission).
- Admission on April 19 and 20 is $8.00/person. Each child admitted on these days will also receive 1 ride ticket for use on the amusement rides.
passholdersare $2.00 to participate in the egg hunt, and will also receive 1 ride ticket.
- Storybook Gardens
passholdersnot participating in the egg hunt are admitted for free.
Apple Land Easter Egg Hunt
When: Friday, April 19, 2019 and Saturday, April 20,2019 9am-4pm
Where: 329 Richmond Street, Thorndale, Ontario
- Come on out for a fun Egg Hunt. Take the train to the orchard, get off and hunt for your eggs then hop back on and turn your eggs into one of our helpers and receive a special treat.
- Meet the Easter Bunny.
- PLAY ALL DAY LONG! Bring your Camera!
- Adults $5-, Children 2-14 $7-, Children under 2 FREE (tax included)
- Get your tickets at the admission booth when you arrive (no presales)
Forest Edge Community Pool Easter Egg Hunt
When: Saturday, April 20, 2019 11:30am-1:30pm
Where: 427 Village Green Ave., London, Ontario
- REGISTER ONLINE at forestedgepool.ca or in person starting at
11:30amin the Forest Edge Pool parking lot
- $10 BIG BUNNY BUNDLE includes an
egghunt, face painting, games, treat, hot chocolate, and more.
- $5 for hunt only
- CASH ONLY PLEASE on location
- 12:30PM (3 & under), 12:45PM (4-6 years) or 1:00PM (ages 7+)
- street parking available on the adjacent street
Royal View Church’s Annual Easter Eggstravaganza
When: Saturday, April 20, 2019 10am-12pm
Where: 218 Clarke Road, London, Ontario
- This is your personal invitation to Royal View Church’s annual Easter Eggstravaganza at 218 Clarke Road,
SaturdayApril 20th in partnership with East London Optimist Club Doors open at 10:00 AM.
- Kids ages 2 – grade 5 will be able to join us for our egg hunt with over 10 000 eggs and prizes for every child.
- Festive candy bags for every child, swag bags for the first 250 families and comical Easter entertainment by our very own Kids group, followed by an EGG HUNT!!
- Stay for our FREE family BBQ, face painting, balloon animals, crafts, petting zoo, cotton candy and more.
Annual Summerside Egg Hunt
When: Saturday, April 20, 2019, 10am registration
Where: Summerside’s Carroll Park, 270 Ellerslie Rd., London, ON
- Hop on over to the brief but lots of fun annual
easteregg hunt in Summerside’s Carroll Park.
- 10:30 Registration Opens, 11:00 Egg Hunt Starts
- This is a FREE event for children 12 and under. The egg hunt does not last long as the eggs go quickly so make sure you are on time to avoid disappointment.
- Schwartzentruber Music Services will be on hand once again with music to help find the eggs.
Easter Hunt and Brunch
When: Saturday, April 20, 2019 9am-12pm
Where: 1350 Wharncliffe Rd., S., London, ON
- An Easter event for all ages! Come out and hunt for the
colourfulpinecones nestled amongst the trees and natural surroundings and then turn them in to receive prizes from local businesses.
- Everyone’s a winner!
- Brunch will be a hot and delicious plate of vegan pancakes served by the awesome team from Curley Brewing Company!