COVID 19 Response
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change by the day, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and business partners. This is an unprecedented time for all of us, and our dedicated Joint Health and Safety team and Executive leaders are committed to the health and safety of our communities.
Founders Richard Fung and Betty Tam arrived in Canada from Hong Kong in 1990. They were seeking the Canadian Dream and on their journey they realized the significance of purchasing a new home. They are committed to providing clients with a level of service that makes them comfortable and confident in their decision. They are willing to and have proven that they will go the extra mile for you.
Here’s what Forever Homes is doing to respond to COVID-19.
- All sales offices including model homes, have been closed to the public and will be available by appointment only.
- Based on guidance from sector regulators and local Public Health agencies, all Retirement Residences have restricted access to visitors, as well as residents leaving the premises. Strict protocol are in place to screen all employees that enter our retirement homes.
- Forever Homes office locations are closed to the public. You will be required to make an appointment to enter the premises.
- All documents will be electronically transferred or mailed.
- We have suspended all non-essential service/maintenance services and will follow Tarion and other regulatory mandates when conducting service/maintenance.
- We have limited building construction at all job sites and implemented new and safe workplace policies to combat COVID-19.
As the COVID-19 landscape is changing daily, we will continue to make decisions which we believe are for the betterment of all.
Stay healthy and safe.
Forever Homes Inc.